Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hello,
I have been working on a new feature that will be called "GARAGE".
It is still somewhat under testing however I think it is close to 95% completed. What I lack now is users to populate it.
Check it out here ---> Honda SxS Garage
To add your GARAGE go here ---> Build a Garage

September Ride of the Month will be in the Garage!
Starting NOW, we will be using the "GARAGE" as the entry for the September Ride of the Month. This month we have a HUGE sponsor --> Creative UTV Graphics as they have come aboard offering a custom graphics kit to the winner! More details are coming soon.... But for now, start building your garage and you could WIN!

Questions?
If you have any questions please post below. Again the garage is still in final testing. I am aware of the following issues.
- Preview does not work.
- You are unable to change a rating once entered.

Limits to the garage feature.
- Users will be limited to 1 garage.
- Lifetime and Supporting members will be limited to 5 garages.

Thanks.

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Everyone here is a chance to show your ride to fellow members. Let us see what you have done to your SXS and the places you have been.

Thanks for being a part of the forum.

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Sounds like a great idea. Right up your alley, as well. I'll get some new pics together.

Reactions: Hondasxs
Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!