New from South Central PA

denone

denone

Supporting Member
Nov 18, 2020
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife and I moved to my family farm last year and it became quickly apparent I needed a SXS for general farm work, plowing snow and getting around the property. Was looking at something like a Mule or Gator and my wife said no way was she going to listen to me cry later that I couldn’t take it trail riding or it wasn’t fast enough. Ended up buying a leftover 2018 P1k-5 LE in January and very happy with the decision. This forum has already provided a wealth of information for the mods I have done to date.
855BC7C8 F8A6 45A0 B07C 884A77010DC1

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm brand new too. Lived on MD Eastern Shore for what seems like forever and loved to escape to Southern PA for motorcycle trips, Amish food and a more peaceful landscape. Moved to North Idaho, took me almost 40 years to escape and will never (easy to say) go back East. I lived in Homer, AK for awhile...any connection?

Welcome and I find this a great place to spend time!!! AND...they know a lot of stuff and share!!

Last edited:
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
My wife and I moved to my family farm last year and it became quickly apparent I needed a SXS for general farm work, plowing snow and getting around the property. Was looking at something like a Mule or Gator and my wife said no way was she going to listen to me cry later that I couldn’t take it trail riding or it wasn’t fast enough. Ended up buying a leftover 2018 P1k-5 LE in January and very happy with the decision. This forum has already provided a wealth of information for the mods I have done to date. View attachment 235768

Howdy from Oklahoma! Could I hire your wife to coach my wife? ;)

advertisement
denone

denone

Supporting Member
Nov 18, 2020
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wifey is pretty awesome - she lived in a camper last year for 5 months while we fixed up the farmhouse. She isn’t perfect though because she led me on to buying what I thought was going to be my hunting cabin, and instead had me fix it up into her sewing she shed. That was real bummer.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My wife and I moved to my family farm last year and it became quickly apparent I needed a SXS for general farm work, plowing snow and getting around the property. Was looking at something like a Mule or Gator and my wife said no way was she going to listen to me cry later that I couldn’t take it trail riding or it wasn’t fast enough. Ended up buying a leftover 2018 P1k-5 LE in January and very happy with the decision. This forum has already provided a wealth of information for the mods I have done to date. View attachment 235768
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! Have we helped with reducing the surplus in your bank account yet? HA!

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Wifey is pretty awesome - she lived in a camper last year for 5 months while we fixed up the farmhouse. She isn’t perfect though because she led me on to buying what I thought was going to be my hunting cabin, and instead had me fix it up into her sewing she shed. That was real bummer.
Give and take...yeah bit me too but is worth it most of the time!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!