New from West Jordan, Utah

T

tbocfo

Supporting Member
May 13, 2014
I just picked up a Pioneer 700-4 Red this last weekend at Honda World in Sandy. I have owned ATV's and Motorcycle's but this is my first side by side. First Honda I rode was a Trail 90. It has been about 8 years since I last owned an ATV so I am wondering where the Utah people ride at? I plan on the trails up American Fork canyon once they open. Tested the Pioneer at 5 mile pass last weekend. I will be heading out this Saturday 05-17-14 if any one has areas to suggest I would really appreciate it. Thanks hope to see some others on the trails.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome tbocfo,
There are several members here from Utah. We on the east cost really enjoy looking at there pictures and adventures. I am glad you found this community.
Hope you will choose us as your place to post your adventures as well. I am working hard to make it a place for everyone to hang out and chat about there off-road'n lives on a Honda SxS.
If there is anything I can do please let me know.
Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!