DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Awesome find.

The Pioneer has a distinctive gear-type noise, doesn't it? You can hear it on all the vids that have been posted.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
This video comes from my neck of woods in here in Utah. The At Your Leisure Show is a show geared toward our local outdoorsman. Every week during the show they take a few minutes to feature new products (i.e., boats, atvs, RV's etc). It was awesome to see they reviewed the Pioneer and gave it such good remarks. In the background is the Tooele valley ( you can see I-80 and the southern end of the Great Salt Lake in the valley below) the Oquirrh mountains. I almost bought my Pioneer from the local dealer (Steadmans Honda) that provided the Pioneer for this video, but I would have had to wait another month for delivery - Steadmans Honda is a great dealer! We're really fornuate here in Utah to have 1000's of miles of off road trails and large variation in landscape ( vast deserts, slick rock of Moab to high alpine mountain trails ) and everything in between. Can't wait to get my Pioneer broke in and begin exploring the great outdoors :D .

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!