P1000m5 New member from Sauble Beach Canada

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

#NTC

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
found this forum and looks like I'm in! Waiting for delivery of my new machine this week and then I will change my picture.
Welcome from the lower 44
Dont forget, you can change your avitar with a pic of your rig, but it doesn't count for forum rule #4 POIDH You need to post a full pic of it on this intro page😉
Exciting getting a new rig. I bet the suspense is killing you.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
found this forum and looks like I'm in! Waiting for delivery of my new machine this week and then I will change my picture.
Ambulance

Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome to the club.
Hope you have better luck with your new machine than with the ambulance. ;)

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from upstate central New York

Many good people and information on Honda Forum ( & they like Pictures )

Fyi: A Few are more full of themselves than others

BIG OOP's. Contractor employee parked Tow-motor under 60 foot Wide Air Craft Hanger Overhead Door ( then pushed button to Test operation ) Tax payers DID-NOT Pay for that error.

Enjoy New Toy ( when you get it ) & Make Memories

Live life to be <> SOS <> SLOWER/ OLDER & SMARTER

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!