New Member Pioneer 700-2 Dlx

Buckaroo

Buckaroo

Dec 19, 2023
Central Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello All! I just purchased a 2024 Pioneer 700-2 Dlx today and brought it home per attached pics (I was advised these were important!). I am keeping it here at the house until I get a windshield and roof on it which I am currently researching (help appreciated). I just bought a little over 34 acres with a cabin near Hocking Hills in southeast OH and I am starting to gather up equipment to help with property maintenance, firewood processing, etc. Am very happy with this purchase in addition to my Spartan Zero Turn (came with the cabin) and a Countyline 25 ton log splitter. I need a trailer to be able to haul firewood, etc through the hills, haul this SXS around plus I need to haul water to my cistern which I think is 2000+ gallons. I have a 425 gallon pick up truck bed water tank that I bought on government auction website but can only maybe haul 200 gallons at a time in my 1/2 ton Tundra. Thinking I might like to build a cradle & get a used double axle utility or car hauler for that and the Pioneer - some kind of small used utility trailer for the on-site hauling. Enough.......so that's me. I look forward to hanging around here and learning.

1  Pioneer 700 12 19 23 2  Pioneer 700 12 19 23

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Congrats and welcome from Alabama.
About 20 years ago we had acreage about 6 mile from our house, one night someone cut the chain/lock on the gate, broke into and ransacked the sugar shack, cut a lock off my flatbed trailer and pushed my Polaris onto it (the funny thing, they missed the key to the Polaris hanging on the wall of the sugar shack), also taken was a Honda generator, air compressor, chain saw and numerous other items, all toll they hit me for over $20K.
Do your best to protect your items and be sure you have replacement coverage on the P-700 and not ACV (Actual Cash Value) which unfortunately I had and based only on age I got about 35% of the value of the SXS.

Buckaroo

Buckaroo

Dec 19, 2023
Central Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Congrats and welcome from Alabama.
About 20 years ago we had acreage about 6 mile from our house, one night someone cut the chain/lock on the gate, broke into and ransacked the sugar shack, cut a lock off my flatbed trailer and pushed my Polaris onto it (the funny thing, they missed the key to the Polaris hanging on the wall of the sugar shack), also taken was a Honda generator, air compressor, chain saw and numerous other items, all toll they hit me for over $20K.
Do your best to protect your items and be sure you have replacement coverage on the P-700 and not ACV (Actual Cash Value) which unfortunately I had and based only on age I got about 35% of the value of the SXS.
Thanks! Getting the insurance organized now. I do have a locked barn to keep it in. I suppose they are easy to push so having an ignition/fuel cut-off would not do any good. I have cameras and my neighbors keep a close eye on things - any other suggested security ideas?

Last edited:
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! Getting the insurance organized now. I do have a locked barn to keep it in. I suppose they are easy to push so having an ignition/fuel cut-off would not do any good. I have cameras and my neighbors keep a close eye on things - any other suggested security ideas?
Not sure how far from the house.....
But a Remington 8mm Mag + Thermal Scope.......

A GPS tracker may add some piece of mind.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!