BOX1

New member to Pioneer 520 form

S

shakedown22

Dec 21, 2022
camp verde
Ownership

1. 520
Happy holidays and hope to find...all the other member's hot tips and How to's... in the wide world of 50" wide sxs and heavenly adventures.
Was trying to obtain a Service manual, and that...was a 'poor experience' !
Honda's third party, Contractor for publications (HELM), replied with: No service manual, again and again.
After calling and calling again, to Honda's customer service, their rep., assisted with a part number # 61HL507 and then
I completed this order and their service charge was $33.00 and shipping $7.00. The manual is $ 50.00. The dealership, could not order or help ?
Newcomer, to this wonderful outdoors sport & hobby.
I am Retired and playing with...animal husbandry with big dogs (equines) and small dog
lots of evergreen trees and old growth mesquites trees and vegetable gardens.
Hope to see everyone, here.... enjoying, challenging and playing in the mud and sand dunes and rock climbing, to the top of Mount Everest or to the Moon
Happy Cheers

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Happy holidays and hope to find...all the other member's hot tips and How to's... in the wide world of 50" wide sxs and heavenly adventures.
Honda's third party, Contractor for publications (HELM), replied with: No service manual, again and again.
After calling and calling again, to Honda's customer service, their rep., assisted with a part number # 61HL507 and then
I completed this order and their service charge was $33.00 and shipping $7.00. The manual is $ 50.00. The dealership, could not order or help ?
I am Retired and playing with...animal husbandry with big dogs (equines) and small dog
Hope to see everyone, here.... enjoying, challenging and playing in the mud and sand dunes and rock climbing, to the top of Mount Everest or to the Moon
Happy Cheers
Welcome from NE Ga…Let the good times roll!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Commie run Michigan!

few things…
Rule #4 is pics! We like and require pics of your rig or its
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
Alos, if u become a life and supporting member you get free access to those manuals on here 24/7
Last but not least, For those in Reo Linda, where is Camp Verde?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Happy Cheers
Welcome from NW Arkansas! OW NO, you already broke RULE 4, do you know how to grovel ?

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from central upstate N.Y
Many good people & information to be found on the Honda forum <> AND they LIKE PICTURES
Red was the 1st color <> all other colors followed <> Honda hopes they sell

This crowd will all pitch in to help <> Empyt your check book <> Load up your C.C.'s <> Spend retirement fund.

Enjoy the New Toy

H

HondaTech

Happy Cheers

Alot of times (here more recently) the eingo avaliable to us (dealers) is not the same others have. If we can't see the manual on Helms website (which is happening) we can't order it from them, even with the publication number since Helm doesn't show it as "avaliable".

They dont auto ship us paper manuals anymore, it's all online on our dealer site.

We can still order paper manuals, but only if their made avaliable through Helm.

FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Happy Cheers
welcome from Ohio

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!