Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So the China Joe Admin gives The Up North Flint (Cadillac) a grant to upgrade and add to there ORV trail system but couldn't put the money to help fix the $hit hole the area is. Typical. Although cool to add to the trail system. The only real good I see in this is it will keep the loons and crazy Ridge Runners there and out of our area 👏 🤣

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We wanna come up and ride MI but we don't know what or where?
There are trails anywhere mid state north. St Helen is ur closest destination. If u go to the MI DNR site they have Mapes and info of all the places to ride in the state.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My in-laws live north of Detroit, I’m gonna gonna make a trip up there to ride this year hopefully.
Come on up! We'd love to have you!
Where bouts are they?

@Tramguage1 has been to my place in the Gaylord area and ridden our trails. We had a great time. In fact many on here have been up our way

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
We wanna come up and ride MI but we don't know what or where?

Go to St Helen, exit 222 off I-75. There's 3 trail heads there, lots of trails, scramble area with sand bowls and hills, rock climb area, campground, ride through town, gas stations, restaurants... you'll dig it.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
So the China Joe Admin gives The Up North Flint (Cadillac) a grant to upgrade and add to there ORV trail system but couldn't put the money to help fix the $hit hole the area is. Typical. Although cool to add to the trail system. The only real good I see in this is it will keep the loons and crazy Ridge Runners there and out of our area 👏 🤣

"Up North" doesn't start until you cross the bridge

advertisement
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Says you yoopers! 🤣
Traverse city folk im from northern michigan yoopers everything below 42657998

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The easiest place to go is Drummond Island. You are allowed EVERYWHERE other than the main single highway. On and Off Road!!!
Although the Island is very cool and has awesome trails, you need to explore other places in the State to ride, your missin Thousands of miles of trails that you can ride

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I beg to differ with that.
It's one of our best-kept secrets. Most people don't know what's here because they look at DNR maps and see very little. I've got 1600 miles of trails mapped.

I've ridden Grayling to Gaylord and up to Alba. Still have a lot left to discover through there, but not nearly as many hills as we have.

St Helen is just a mess. Mostly two lane dirt roads with 500 atv and sxs on them. I can ride all day and see a few other machines.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It's one of our best-kept secrets. Most people don't know what's here because they look at DNR maps and see very little. I've got 1600 miles of trails mapped.

I've ridden Grayling to Gaylord and up to Alba. Still have a lot left to discover through there, but not nearly as many hills as we have.

St Helen is just a mess. Mostly two lane dirt roads with 500 atv and sxs on them. I can ride all day and see a few other machines.
Ive ridden your trails many times since I was a kid on ATV’s and a few times on my UTV and sleds. there nice but there are better IMO but still nice. There are many in my area east if Gaylord/Lewiston Atlanta that arent on the DNR maps that are gems. In fact there alot like that throughout the state.

You are correct about St Helen, can be a $hit show. The biggest SS is the silver lake dunes. Its nothing but crazy Poo Poo sausage fests now!

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335 and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!