Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
That's some serious B.S.

I would rip it out and throw through the dealers window.
I have seen reports of people having problems with a vehicle only to find out the finance company put a tracker on it. once loan is paid they deactivate it. yes it's BS.

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
For tracking on mine, I installed inside the 50 cal ammo box where auxiliary battery (under hood) is an AirTag made by Apple… works wicked. Just use iPhone to monitor all of the stuff I have air tags on. Including dogs, trucks, p500, luggage etc. Inexpensive batteries last forever and are 2032 little flat ones. Put the air tags in a waterproof case (for my son’s border collie working ranch dog) and he Walker (dog) has brutalized the case and it still works. Kinda fun as I can click on Walker and see what he’s up to. Right now he’s 4,636 kms away while I’m on vacation in Hawaii hahaha.

As I seemly misplacing my keys (often), have an air tag on key ring too, software will point to to exactly where they are.. heh, awesome technology and inexpensive.
Cheers,
j

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'd love to take credit for it, but I "borrowed" the setup (the parts list and install locations) from another member here.

I'd say his name, but his ego is big enough already ... 🚓
Oh man…..that aint cool! I have no ego! If u rellay knew me you wouldn't think that lol. I have no filter thats all. 😘 NoHomo
I checked the battery In December and January and it was dead. So, the battery lasts less than a month. I have all accessories on the second battery. I was looking into this solar charger and I can mount it in a window next to the machine. I like your install.
You do in fact live in Saline! I have a few cousins that lived there whole life there. Unsolicited advice, u Might want to put that correction in your Avitar than just a zip. I know Its prob a pride or embarrassment thing being its attached to lib A2 in many ways like Travis Point. Might explain your interest in this solar panel 🤣 Thats ok, I grew up in A2 and dont like to claim it either, too many Freaks and Libtards hahaha.

Back to your issue, If all your accessories are on your second battery, and your main is whats taking a $hit quickly, you need start isolating stuff and find out where your draw is from cuz u shouldnt be draining like that. I still keep a float charger on mine tho. Here is the original this so called egotistic maniac 🤪 did. Roll coal baby!!
39FBE299 8EF1 48BB 9EE2 39ED6B1E192D
B2285001 7610 4471 AF3A C9A7F82F440D

• Haha
Reactions: trigger
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I have seen reports of people having problems with a vehicle only to find out the finance company put a tracker on it. once loan is paid they deactivate it. yes it's BS.
Not (just) trackers, but they can disable the vehicle so it can't be driven until you pay up!

The late Mell Farr (former Detroit Lion) owned some dealerships that catered to 'good credit challenged' clientele, and they used those. They ended up having to stop because some of the devices were malfunctioning, stranding people who were NOT behind on their car payment.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Oh man…..that aint cool! I have no ego! If u rellay knew me you wouldn't think that lol. I have no filter thats all. 😘 NoHomo
Oh, I didn't mean it like that. I was talking about your "sheriff" duties. :) You are so far from actual egotisticalism, you'd have to take a train and two busses to get THERE. Sorry if that didn't come out like I intended.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Oh, I didn't mean it like that. I was talking about your "sheriff" duties. :) You are so far from actual egotisticalism, you'd have to take a train and two busses to get THERE. Sorry if that didn't come out like I intended.
No your good. I just have to give u $hit thats all. Acually thought it was funny what your said 🤣

Reactions: Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!