P500 New P500 Owner from Western PA

Ironclad

Ironclad

Jul 14, 2024
Canonsburg, PA
Ownership

1. 500
After initially searching for a P520, I found a low miles used P500 + several mods (including KFI snow plow) that I simply couldn't pass up. I have a sub-compact tractor for utility use around my property, but I really needed something better for snow removal and transporting random things around. This is my first SxS, hoping for the standard Honda durability!

Also, I make occasional trail riding trips to Hatfield-Mccoy. I don't expect this to be a plush ride in anyway, just want it to be able to hold up strong and not completely break down. All my previous HM trips were on a solid rear axle ATV and I borrowed a Polaris Ace 570 for the last one.

I don't want to go crazy on mods, but I can also see this as a 10-20 year investment. Looks like there is a ton of great info here and I plan to get involved. I attached a few pictures of my machine (minus the plow).

IMG 0390 IMG 0391

advertisement
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
After initially searching for a P520, I found a low miles used P500 + several mods (including KFI snow plow) that I simply couldn't pass up. I have a sub-compact tractor for utility use around my property, but I really needed something better for snow removal and transporting random things around. This is my first SxS, hoping for the standard Honda durability!

Also, I make occasional trail riding trips to Hatfield-Mccoy. I don't expect this to be a plush ride in anyway, just want it to be able to hold up strong and not completely break down. All my previous HM trips were on a solid rear axle ATV and I borrowed a Polaris Ace 570 for the last one.

I don't want to go crazy on mods, but I can also see this as a 10-20 year investment. Looks like there is a ton of great info here and I plan to get involved. I attached a few pictures of my machine (minus the plow).

View attachment 436986 View attachment 436987
Nice buggy and welcome from Ohio

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 436986 View attachment 436987
Welcome to the club from southern MO!

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Southern Ky!

First mod I recommend, if it hasn’t been completed already, TorQ Locker. If you are riding HMT you will want that. 🙂
Absolutely a must-have for trail riding a P5.
Welcome from central NC. The best mods I have done are shocks and tires. It rides better and handles better, which equates to me riding more!
Welcome from Alabama.
In addition to the above suggested mods, EPS is very nice when going slow and the torq-locker is doing its thing.

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT