New Pioneer-4 Question

S

sunnyside360

Jan 19, 2014
Recently got a new 2014 Honda Pioneer-4 and noticed tonight when I raised the cargo bed up there is one rubber dust cover (flexible tire tube like)attached to the bed on the passenger half and only protects the passenger side. There are connection tabs for another one which would cover the driver side but there is none attached. So, am I missing part of the cover or is this normal.

S

sunnyside360

Jan 19, 2014
Many thanks for the speedy reply. Glad this is normal as I dreaded having to take it back to the dealer about an hour away. Only have a couple hours on the new Pioneer but my Wife and I really like it so far. Hope to get a lot more time on it this week. Thanks again.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
excellent. Love you to share your adventures with us... We love seeing pictures from other places around the country.
C-ya on the trail sometime.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!