O

Olive Green P 520

Mar 22, 2021
upstate New York
Ownership

1. 500
Hi,
New member from upstate New York.
I ordered a 2021 Pioneer 520 in Olive Green from my local Honda dealer back in February.
I'm getting COVID-19 excuses from the Dealer, but the real problem is with the manufacturer.
They can't get product to the Dealer.
So eventually, some time in the future, I will actually take possession of a Honda Pioneer 520 side by side.

We have a 70 acre piece of recreational property about half an hour driving time from the house.
It's mostly wooded, and has many miles of narrow width trails. (ATV width)
The land is in the New York 480a Forestry Management program, with a substantial reduction in property taxes.
We've run Honda ATV's there for many years.

The Pioneer 520 will be a nice addition for property management when it arrives.
The Dealer is telling me now that end of June is the earliest potential delivery date.
I hope they are wrong, I have some work to do.

Anyway, It's nice to be here as I have lots to learn about Pioneer 520's.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State.

Hopefully they will get that rig to you soon!

#NTC

Reactions: Mudder and Haldog77
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi,
I ordered a 2021 Pioneer 520 in Olive Green from my local Honda dealer back in February.
I'm getting COVID-19 excuses from the Dealer, but the real problem is with the manufacturer.
So eventually, some time in the future, I will actually take possession of a Honda Pioneer 520 side by side.

We have a 70 acre piece of recreational property about half an hour driving time from the house.
The land is in the New York 480a Forestry Management program, with a substantial reduction in property taxes.

The Pioneer 520 will be a nice addition for property management when it arrives.
The Dealer is telling me now that end of June is the earliest potential delivery date.

WELCOME from NW Arkansas! You'll love it!

Reactions: Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome from Georgia. Green is the toughest. Glad to have you aboard.

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
C

clearick

Dec 26, 2020
mahone bay nova scotia
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. Do not currently own
Hi,

Hi,

I also have a pioneer 700-2 deluxe that i put a down payment on back in November 2020 thought in might come in Febuary and no they say some time in April, I am impatiently waiting. Welcome from Nova Scotia

Worse1

Worse1

Jul 14, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome! I'm sure you're excited and can't wait to take delivery of this new sweet ride. We will keep our fingers crossed for you!! Congrats and welcome from the Grand Canyon State!!

Reactions: Smitty335
stobiadas

stobiadas

Apr 12, 2021
K0E1X0
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hi,

Hi there.
New member here from across the bridge in Canada. I ordered mine a month ago and the dealer is giving me the same excuse. Was told to put money down and maybe in June or July I will get a call. Before he hang up he said that he wouldn't be surprised if I got a 2022 model year.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!