New Pioneer 520s

B

Buckeye33

Jan 4, 2024
Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Anyone know, hear, read the bones, get a vision from a magic chicken about when a new batch of Pioneer 520s might be released from Honda. I’m very interested in this model but not quite ready to put down a deposit until I can actually sit my behind in one. Just curious what anyone else has heard.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone know, hear, read the bones, get a vision from a magic chicken about when a new batch of Pioneer 520s might be released from Honda. I’m very interested in this model but not quite ready to put down a deposit until I can actually sit my behind in one. Just curious what anyone else has heard.
If you can sit in a P500 you’ve sat in a P520. Not that I’ve seen many of either sitting on dealership floors. Hopefully it helps you get to make your decision faster though. Make sure any deposit is fully refundable. Honda doesn’t let dealers or customers “order” units.

R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
I’m sure if you live somewhere near any of the forum members with a P520, they’d be more than happy to let you sit in one. You’re welcome to drive mine if you’re in the PNW.

Mike

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
1st. Welcome from upstate central New York

Many good people and information on Honda Forum

Fyi: A Few are more full of themselves than others

2nd.Fyi: Set in a P500 /P520 vary simular </> " depending on " Daireair size & shape </> the seats Are the Same

magic chicken about when a new batch of Pioneer 520's
A previously Hatched:
</> green 2021 520 </> looks all stock & nice un molested condition in pictuers
Asking $10,000.00
Chech it out </> is listed on facebook in Andover Ohio ( if in your area ) time for a road trip

Good luck
What ever you deside
Enjoy the Toy and Make All Good Memories

Last edited:
Reactions: lowranger
jelmail2000

jelmail2000

Feb 6, 2017
US
My brother and I are both waiting to hear about the new 2024 model to see when they are available. Dealerships around me have no idea. I thought i saw somewhere an article saying only the 520 will be out and no more 500, but i cannot find it now.

*edit
Found it on Honda Canada.
Hopefully we see the US site updated soon.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!