New Pioneer

M

mhtrapper

Jan 30, 2014
Well couldnt wait til the 7th, drove an hour to dealers this morning just to see it in person even know we were not going to pick it up on th 7th didnt even think they would have started putting it together till about wed. I was in for a suprise when i got there John the owner said come here i got one right here to show you in the back, I said so that what it will look like and he said exactly, this one is yours, so we drove back home another hour drive, switched the grand cherokee for the pick-up and trailer 2 1/2 hours later back home, kinda a long day but better than waiting til friday just wish that i would have called before i drove up there the first time to see if he had started putting it together. The mechanic was just about done with it when we got there the first time. I will post pictures in near future.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Well now... What bad GOOD luck. (I guess thats how to describe it. lol.)
You didn't make anymore trips then you already planed too. just got it 6 days early. whoo hoo...
I bet the dealer just want to show it off in the showroom for a week. I found several that have done that.

now... come on spring. Somebody wake that ground hog up so we can go riding...

Congratulations on your new ride!

I

idahohntr

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2013
Congrats on your purchase! Look forward to pics!

M

mhtrapper

Jan 30, 2014
Probably be awhile before we can get some miles on it, we have lots of snow i live in upstate ny and we have been getting pounded with snow, i told my daughter we will try and pack down a wide enough trail on the yard with the yamaha bravos then maybe she can ride it aleast in the yard.

Jerry3

Jerry3

Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2013
Arkville, NY
mhtrapper congrats on your new machine. Where in NY? I'm in the catskills. And what dealer did you buy from? I bought mine from Matts Cylce in Cooksackie

M

mhtrapper

Jan 30, 2014
Sovies Cycle in Potstam live near the canadian border near A-Bay

C

Clarky

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2013
Hey mhtrapper, since you live so close to Montreal and Ottawa, just wondering how much French you know, and is spoken in your area. I don't speak a lick of French, but just curious. I am from PA, and haven't been to up state NY at all. I have been up through Niagara Falls, and into Toronto.

Congrats on your Pioneer.

M

mhtrapper

Jan 30, 2014
About 3 hours north of the falls

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!