pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I bit the bullet i just ordered a set of the spacers that wyolr told us about 111.36 shipped will let you guys know when they get here
and Thanks wyolr for the info and buy the way how would a person say that HaHa

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

So are the spacers necessary if you go bigger? I would have thought on this wide of a machine it wouldn't be??

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No but the wheels are offset so when they get replaced with the same size wheels all the way around the fronts sit further out. So many people use spacers to get the rear to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well they came in very fast shipping ordered one day had them the next day good people to deal with spacers are very well made
and they have the wheel nuts included 11 03 16 001and they fit lie a glove 11 03 16 003hope to get to try out my new set up this weekend

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Pete I used the same lug nuts that was on mine to start with so I would guess that they are the same they are a nice piece and should use the factory nuts hope this helps
Paul

Reactions: PioneerPete
S

Someguy

Jun 15, 2016
Krakow Wi.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hi everyone, I have the 1000-3 eps with stock 27" tires, and 12" wheels. I want to upgrade to the 27" tires, and 14" wheels like on the 1000-5 deluxe. I have been checking online after market, all I can find is 26", or 28" tires. I want to stay with stock size. Can anyone help me out. THX

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Pete I used the same lug nuts that was on mine to start with so I would guess that they are the same they are a nice piece and should use the factory nuts hope this helps
Paul
thank you... that's exactly what I needed to know.

Reactions: pct

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!