New to SxS's picked up P500

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang straight on the old still bein' fun!! I'm about to be 70 myseff, and all's I can say is "IF I only knew THEN what I know NOW!!
Welcome from another member of the geriatric club from SE Texas! Lotta good folks here... And if you have any problems or want to know now to do something to your buggy, just get in that upper right corner search box and type in a few key words to what you want to know... Hardly anything you can think of has not already been well addressed! What a wealth of a knowledge base this place is and the contributors are about the best in the business!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!