BOX1

New Vendor - Welcome OffRoad Communications!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Original Logo

Please help me welcome OffRoad Communications as a new club Vendor.
@elkaholic will be your primary contact. Have a question or need a radio. Shoot me a message!

Offroad Communications strives to be your first choice in communications gear to support your off-highway adventures. We will be expanding our selection of products and are currently a dealer for SPOT and Innovative Products with more name brands to come. If there is something you are specifically looking for, please let us know and we will make every effort to win your business.

Our full product line can be found on our webpage. Be sure to check out their popular radio kits HERE --> Radio Kits

Online - Offroad Communications Home
Facebook @offroadcomms
Instagram @ offroadcomms

Thanks.

hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 218163

@elkaholic will be your primary contact. Have a question or need a radio. Shoot me a message!

Offroad Communications strives to be your first choice in communications gear to support your off-highway adventures. We will be expanding our selection of products and are currently a dealer for SPOT and Innovative Products with more name brands to come. If there is something you are specifically looking for, please let us know and we will make every effort to win your business.

Our full product line can be found on our webpage. Be sure to check out their popular radio kits HERE --> Radio Kits

Facebook @offroadcomms
Instagram @ offroadcomms

Thanks.
Welcome the the club from Oklahoma

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
View attachment 218163

Facebook @offroadcomms
Instagram @ offroadcomms

Thanks.
Welcome to Hondasxs.com hopefully many of our 20k members will make use of your products.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome to Hondasxs.com hopefully many of our 20k members will make use of your products.

Welcome the the club from Oklahoma

Thanks you for the welcome. Been around here off and on for several years now. Driving SOB at the moment but still a Honda guy at heart.

I’ll get some posts up soon. I have a day job that keeps me pretty busy. There will be some discounts for club members and I’ll get them posted up soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 218163

Facebook @offroadcomms
Instagram @ offroadcomms

Thanks.
Welcome to the site!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!