Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
I wonder if the beds will become available at dealers for us owners of the 500s I’d buy one in a heart beat.

Reactions: TxDoc
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I wonder if the beds will become available at dealers for us owners of the 500s I’d buy one in a heart beat.

Little different set up from what I saw. Air box is under the bed and that is the access point. Should still work but may require some modification to the intake.

Reactions: TxDoc and J80
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Dump bed is a great improvement and makes the machine look 300% better, although it is still ugly IMO. I have an '18 Ranger 500 with 1200 miles that has been 100% trouble free since day 1, and included a dump bed. I'm guessing this is the market Honda is chasing. The little Ranger is just so handy around the house, as I'm sure the P500 is. At least Honda is moving the line forward with something more than the old "bold new graphics".

advertisement
R

rickoshea

if this had come out in 2019 i'd have one in the shed beside a talon,instead of just my p1k.but then i'd prolly be pissed i couldn't get a krx...grass is always greener i guess.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!