Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The P5 looks better than the 570 in my opinion. If I were going to buy something other than the P5 it would probably be the Yamaha wolverine. Then again, do what makes you happy, it’s your money.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like it's based on the Wildcat, I like it. We looked at the Wildcat Trail 700 before we bought the

...it's a CanAm...maverick x3. Xturbo
stripped to the bone...& made into that
...some military outfit...place

Reactions: 906UP
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like to tinker a lot. I find the pioneer boring bc I never have to work on it! Lol.. besides brakes and one rear end seal, I haven’t had to repair anything in four rough years... I can do front and rear pads in about 15 minutes though...

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
...it's a CanAm...maverick x3. Xturbo
stripped to the bone...& made into that
...some military outfit...place

Ooohhhh.....makes me want one even more ;)

We've got a SkiDoo 900ACE snowmobile with that engine, non-turbo of course. It's quite the power plant!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Many different choices for how you ride, if you have the $, buy whichever toy you want and enjoy. More important to me is the character of the person I share the trail with, not with which brand machine they ride. Seen too many riders with no respect for others safety, or throwing trash along the trails. Ticks me off big time...(Just venting!). After having 11 Honda, Yamaha and Polaris machines over the years , Honda has proven to be the best for me.

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Many different choices for how you ride, if you have the $, buy whichever toy you want and enjoy. More important to me is the character of the person I share the trail with, not with which brand machine they ride. Seen too many riders with no respect for others safety, or throwing trash along the trails. Ticks me off big time...(Just venting!). After having 11 Honda, Yamaha and Polaris machines over the years , Honda has proven to be the best for me.

I agree but have to say I haven't met too many DB's on Honda's.

Reactions: Mudder
QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
The 570 RZR was nearly what I got instead of the Pioneer, so i kinda have a soft spot in for them. I guess I got lucky by getting the Pioneer, as I doubt a RZR would have held up nearly as well.

Good looking machines.
The shocks sag quickly, and they have the same ball joints/tierod/bushing issues that all RZR's seem to have, but the engine seems to do OK for the most part.
Still toying with the idea of the 570 Rangers.
My Father has the Ranger 570 w PS, he loves it. I admit the seat, gauges and power steering are nice. Every time we take it out and crawl around the NE rocks I smell belt and I just don't like that about. Also it's pretty low and I think more upright seating than my 700. I think of his as a newer mini pickup and mine like a 78 Blazer. (but I like that about the 700 feels like a rugged 4x4 truck with not many frills)

advertisement
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
My Father has the Ranger 570 w PS, he loves it. I admit the seat, gauges and power steering are nice. Every time we take it out and crawl around the NE rocks I smell belt and I just don't like that about. Also it's pretty low and I think more upright seating than my 700. I think of his as a newer mini pickup and mine like a 78 Blazer. (but I like that about the 700 feels like a rugged 4x4 truck with not many frills)

‘78 Blazer, great comparison!

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

We've got a SkiDoo 900ACE snowmobile with that engine, non-turbo of course. It's quite the power plant![/QUOTE

Yes...powerful...
price tag....you could buy
6... & 1/2....p5

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

We've got a SkiDoo 900ACE snowmobile with that engine, non-turbo of course. It's quite the power plant!
People who spend..that kinda $
....do it...cause they can..

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

Tell me bout it...
I thought was my friend..plows into
my p5...bent my front bumper...his headlight
fell out...his left front wheel..dangled...
radiator. ...leaking..
that happened last Saturday. .ain't heard
from him..
f-c king weasel...but there's KARMA..
she's a royal b****....
I believe things travel..full circle..
... You ain't got the balls..
to fix something you..wrecked of someone
else's. ..
Your a piece of SH-T..
.....IMO....

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Polaris needs to adopt a Duraclutch or Yamaha set up RIGHT NOW, but they wont...

D

Deleted member 3748

I agree but have to say I haven't met too many DB's on Honda's.
That's what they say...

History 9761

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Polaris needs to adopt a Duraclutch or Yamaha set up RIGHT NOW, but they wont...
I really don’t mind the Yami setup. It’s soooo much more responsive and less snowmobile feeling then Polaris. It’s not gears but so nice to be able to take off at 1000 rpm rather then revved to the nuts like Popo

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
i would just perfer a momentary clutch to shift from high to low. thats my only pet peeve.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!