P1000 P-3 no power out put

T

Tylergduncan

Mar 13, 2016
Tylertown MS
My bike runs fine on the road or on a trail but last night I got in a mud hole and it wouldn't even spin the tires over acted like it didn't have any power at all. The RPMs won't get up so I know it's not the clutch slipping.. And yes it was 1st gear low. It does it in 4wd and 2wd.

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My bike runs fine on the road or on a trail but last night I got in a mud hole and it wouldn't even spin the tires over acted like it didn't have any power at all. The RPMs won't get up so I know it's not the clutch slipping.. And yes it was 1st gear low. It does it in 4wd and 2wd.

Sounds like you need to make a trip to the dealer. Are you still running the stock tires? Did you lose all momentum when you went through the hole? The only way I can see a problem is if you didn't keep the tires spinning. With the clutch these things have, it will not be good for the tranny to stop and then try to get the tires moving under load from a stop.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
That's weird. I was driving yesterday testing my new truck tires and almost got stuck, tires caked over. I put it in R and gave it some gas and it pulled back the put it in L and gave it the gas and mud went flying all over the place.

T

Tylergduncan

Mar 13, 2016
Tylertown MS
That's weird. I was driving yesterday testing my new truck tires and almost got stuck, tires caked over. I put it in R and gave it some gas and it pulled back the put it in L and gave it the gas and mud went flying all over the place.

I have no idea what is going on going to bring it in the dealer tomorrow.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!