P1000 P1k Doing WorkWork

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Neighbor's old Ford needed a little help this morning. Pulled it in low up a very steep hill with no problems.
The kids were impressed!lol
20160731 125027

20160731 125030

20160731 125039

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang. That ain't one of them plastic model fords either lol. Thats a load.
yeah, he lives at the top of my street, which is mostly flat, so I grabbed the P1k. Then when we got hooked up, he asked me if I'd pull him up around the hill so he could coast back to his house... apparently he didn't want his wife to see him getting towed home!lol Since we were already hooked up, I went for it. No problems hitting second gear in low on the flat portion. I wound it up to about 7k rpms going into the hill, but still had to down shift to first about halfway up. Once I grabbed first, the P1k was not going to be denied.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yeah, he lives at the top of my street, which is mostly flat, so I grabbed the P1k. Then when we got hooked up, he asked me if I'd pull him up around the hill so he could coast back to his house... apparently he didn't want his wife to see him getting towed home!lol Since we were already hooked up, I went for it. No problems hitting second gear in low on the flat portion. I wound it up to about 7k rpms going into the hill, but still had to down shift to first about halfway up. Once I grabbed first, the P1k was not going to be denied.
Nice. Way to represent!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!