Aug 10, 2014
Carrying home the catch of the day in the P500. :D

Aa2 Aa1

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Good job! I need a few thined out here but there's so much woods its a hard thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

SkyPup

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
Nice work and great pic, I got a couple last weekend too....

HK20Coyote201

HK20Coyote20120Hot

scratchindirt

scratchindirt

Lifetime Member
Aug 10, 2014
Got another one this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 897
duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Boy those yotes don't stand a chance against you. Good job are you collecting bounties?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I'm going to have to get some lessons from all you guys one day. I been coyote hunting twice past few months and haven't seen a thing. You can always here them at night all over.

S

SkyPup

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
Indeed, they are they toughest animals to hunt due to their highly tuned senses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scratchindirt

scratchindirt

Lifetime Member
Aug 10, 2014
I got another big male this morning :D

Attachments

• c1a.jpg
    c1a.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 823
  • c1b.jpg
    c1b.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 831
S

SkyPup

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
Very Nice! I rarely see them during the day, almost all my hunting is at night.

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice coyotes... But that bed you built is awesome! A few good pictures of it would be great. Does it have a bottom? Mounted on a metal frame? Thanks

advertisement
scratchindirt

scratchindirt

Lifetime Member
Aug 10, 2014
William said:
Nice coyotes... But that bed you built is awesome! A few good pictures of it would be great. Does it have a bottom? Mounted on a metal frame? Thanks

Thanks! It's just a simple box built from scrap composite deck boards. It's attached to the rack with 3 bolts. Rock solid, no rattles, and it's surprising just how much you can haul in it. The only downside is that it's kinda heavy. Gets the job done though and best of all...it was free! :D

scratchindirt

scratchindirt

Lifetime Member
Aug 10, 2014
I get them however I can. Traps, snares, and calling. I do my best to scrape a living off the family farm and these pests make it harder every year. They've killed thousands of dollars worth of livestock over the years and I have to stay after them all the time. These two have been killing lambs for the past few weeks and I finally got them..one in a snare, the other with the rifle. We're so far out in the sticks that I don't worry a whole lot about the legalities:). The P500 is the perfect tool for the job. Goes almost anywhere, plenty of room for the rifle and trapping supplies, and is always ready to go!

Reactions: bobbyhill

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!