P500 P500 meet Classic Snowmobile

FuzzyGrub

FuzzyGrub

Sep 19, 2014
Rural NY
www.joefishin.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yesterday, took both out in the 12" of powder and did allot spinning with both. :) Today, it rained, and will be freezing by tomorrow to make an excellent base. Took a quick pic today, to share. The snowmobile is a 1980 Artic Cat JAG with close to 14,000 miles! Compared to the less than 2K on the P500.

The winter's are hit or miss here over the last few years, so think this is the first time they have been out together. This year is headed for a big hit. ;)

P500  JAG

Last edited:
FuzzyGrub

FuzzyGrub

Sep 19, 2014
Rural NY
www.joefishin.com
Ownership

1. 500
I had me a 1976 Jag 340 (air cooled) I loved that sled , very nimble !

This one is a fan cooled 340. Top speed is not much more than the P500. My uncle bought this one new, and put most of those miles on her. For the most part, confined to our property, now. She's getting too old to take out too far. Something to ride a few times over the winter, to remember the early 70's when I would ride every day after getting home from school, until my thumbs were about to fall off. Back then, everyone and their brother was making snowmobiles, be it, I don't remember any Hondas. ;) It was a Motoski back then.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yesterday, took both out in the 12" of powder and did allot spinning with both. :) Today, it rained, and will be freezing by tomorrow to make an excellent base. Took a quick pic today, to share. The snowmobile is a 1980 Artic Cat JAG with close to 14,000 miles! Compared to the less than 2K on the P500.

The winter's are hit or miss here over the last few years, so think this is the first time they have been out together. This year is headed for a big hit. ;)

View attachment 28800

I had one of those. Yeah, not very fast but small and easy to slide around.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!