P500 p500 owners should plan a ride / get together?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Honda Pioneer Riders, a Facebook page, has a ride planned the same weekend at Mack's Pines in Dover, AR.
Do you have more information on that???

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Think these Annual honda rides
should be in different areas each
year....

Reactions: Hondasxs
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hopefully as things progress it may be possible to have multiple group rides annually in different regions of the country. This was only the third year for HondaSXS.com for a group ride and the popularity of the P1k and P500 has really expanded the interest in Honda SXS. Thing take time to evolve, I just retired yesterday was my last day after 27 years of public service I hope once I get moved and settled in I can devote more time promoting this sport especially to Honda SXS enthusiast by having more group rides that make it possible for more people to attend and get together without driving two full days. The long drives make it nearly impossible for working families to attend. We will evolve this as best we can an in the future may need volunteers familiar with certain geographic regions to pull this off. Me personally I'm down to do an Alaska trip but not for at least 2 more years. UT, CO, NM, AZ, AK, even MT, & ID have so much to offer in freedom of riding it is amazing. And I want to ride them all.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Hopefully as things progress it may be possible to have multiple group rides annually in different regions of the country. This was only the third year for HondaSXS.com for a group ride and the popularity of the P1k and P500 has really expanded the interest in Honda SXS. Thing take time to evolve, I just retired yesterday was my last day after 27 years of public service I hope once I get moved and settled in I can devote more time promoting this sport especially to Honda SXS enthusiast by having more group rides that make it possible for more people to attend and get together without driving two full days. The long drives make it nearly impossible for working families to attend. We will evolve this as best we can an in the future may need volunteers familiar with certain geographic regions to pull this off. Me personally I'm down to do an Alaska trip but not for at least 2 more years. UT, CO, NM, AZ, AK, even MT, & ID have so much to offer if freedom of riding it is amazing. And I want to ride them all.

I'm in NM....there's alot of good riding
would love....to share some desert
riding experience. ..
come one...come all
thanks for all you do

Reactions: Hondasxs and JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm in NM....there's alot of good riding
would love....to share some desert
riding experience. ..
come one...come all
thanks for all you do

I spent 3 weeks in Marysville UT riding the Paiute Trail system back in 2012 cannot wait to go back out West. Here is the member map you can see how concentrated the members are in the southeast. It is where the club got its start, heck I haven't even been on here a year yet but a longtime Honda rider (since 1974). But with the rides location what serves the most pepole has surely been a primary consideration as well and the good amount of trails available in that location.

Member Map 5 2016

Reactions: rocmar
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I spent 3 weeks in Marysville UT riding the Paiute Trail system back in 2012 cannot wait to go back out West. Here is the member map you can see how concentrated the members are in the southeast.

View attachment 14412

Kool thanks....
exactly my point...
do some dry riding...
rode alot in utah...that's where
we are originally from
if there's anything I can do from
this end....just let me know
Hopefully as things progress it may be possible to have multiple group rides annually in different regions of the country. This was only the third year for HondaSXS.com for a group ride and the popularity of the P1k and P500 has really expanded the interest in Honda SXS. Thing take time to evolve, I just retired yesterday was my last day after 27 years of public service I hope once I get moved and settled in I can devote more time promoting this sport especially to Honda SXS enthusiast by having more group rides that make it possible for more people to attend and get together without driving two full days. The long drives make it nearly impossible for working families to attend. We will evolve this as best we can an in the future may need volunteers familiar with certain geographic regions to pull this off. Me personally I'm down to do an Alaska trip but not for at least 2 more years. UT, CO, NM, AZ, AK, even MT, & ID have so much to offer if freedom of riding it is amazing. And I want to ride them all.

If I can be of any help
p

Reactions: JACKAL
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I spent 3 weeks in Marysville UT riding the Paiute Trail system back in 2012 cannot wait to go back out West. Here is the member map you can see how concentrated the members are in the southeast. It is where the club got its start, heck I haven't even been on here a year yet but a longtime Honda rider (since 1974). But with the rides location what serves the most pepole has surely been a primary consideration as well and the good amount of trails available in that location.

View attachment 14412

On that map....look where the state
New Mexico is...where the N is ...
is a place called McGaffey national
forest....just east of Gallup,NM
1.3 MILLION ACRES.
that neck of the woods...the annual
income is 29k...so not alot of people
with toys...except the deer hunt &
turkey hunt.....
all to ourselves. ...there's a Walmart
23 miles away....on the I40..

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
On that map....look where the state
New Mexico is...where the N is ...
is a place called McGaffey national
forest....just east of Gallup,NM
1.3 MILLION ACRES.
that neck of the woods...the annual
income is 29k...so not alot of people
with toys...except the deer hunt &
turkey hunt.....
all to ourselves. ...there's a Walmart
23 miles away....on the I40..
I can understand that, where I am moving the avg. income in the county is $24 K annually makes for inexpensive living too.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I can understand that, where I am moving the avg. income in the county is $24 K annually makes for inexpensive living too.

Kool...
Congratulates on your retirement
Also...retarded
I'm mean retired

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
That sounds great guys I have never been any where out of copiah county in Mis to ride so we would love to go on meany of this rides but from Mis to Nm or Ut for example is a 1200 to 1600 miles trip one way for us. So these get togethers would be better if they are for more then 2 days. I work in the oil industry and if you have multiple gatherings I may get to go to more than one each summer with my kids which are 15 and 11 years old. Would love to ride in the mountains or desert as soon as I'm able to get something planned with you guys.

Greg.

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I have been pondering a long motorhome trip towing the P5 to far away lands, I would be willing to go if it's under 90º and over 50º outside.

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!