P700/1k Lay flat tailgate brackets FS

mystic1219

mystic1219

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 3, 2015
I have made a batch of tailgate brackets to replace the factory ones and allow the tailgate to either sit in the factory position or lay flat depending on which mounting hole you use. They are the same material and finish as the originals and use the factory hardware. They are $20 shipped. Please pm me if you would like a set or email me at [email protected]
I take paypal, check or money order.
I'm also working on a few other projects that I'll have available soon!
Thanks,
Justin 0e9982c0fbf55d39e42f16a71bde7bb0Dc2b14c4b538d5758da28e0e9fa8faef

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

M

mole

Mar 3, 2016
Belle Vernon,Pa.
I have made a batch of tailgate brackets to replace the factory ones and allow the tailgate to either sit in the factory position or lay flat depending on which mounting hole you use. They are the same material and finish as the originals and use the factory hardware. They are $20 shipped. Please pm me if you would like a set or email me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Justin View attachment 17538View attachment 17539

Thanks,
Justin View attachment 17538View attachment 17539

Wanted to thank you for shipping tailgate brackets quickly.Very impressed with fit & finish.tailgate still isn't completely flat,bracket would have to be about 1/2" higher to get it to lay completely flat.Every machine must be a little different.

mystic1219

mystic1219

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 3, 2015
Can you send me some pics? I've sold over 50 sets and haven't heard of them not working. I'd like to know if they don't work for some so I can fix the issue.
Thanks,
Justin

Reactions: Montecresto
M

mole

Mar 3, 2016
Belle Vernon,Pa.
Can you send me some pics? I've sold over 50 sets and haven't heard of them not working. I'd like to know if they don't work for some so I can fix the issue.
Thanks,
Justin

Will send pix soon as I can .But still want you to know this wasn't a complaint, very happy with brackets,much better than was before.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
M

mole

Mar 3, 2016
Belle Vernon,Pa.
Thanks,
Justin

Thanks,
Justin

Sent pix last week &haven't heard from you.Thought maybe you didn't recieve.I can try again ,if you want.Don't know if matters but my machine was made in early 2016.
Thanks
Duane

mystic1219

mystic1219

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 3, 2015
Hey @mole sorry been swamped at the shop this week. I plan on modifying a set and get them sent out to you to try. Let me know how much better they make it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!