P500 PA Wilds P5 owner. P5 do runs in the ANF! 1 m.acres of fun!

P

Pjdizzle

Sep 9, 2024
Pittsburgh, pa
Ownership

1. 500
used P5 to tow log splitter out of garage 50 yards. start no problem. used for weeks, no problem starting. went to tow splitter back and no start. just clicking. took off battery cover and was filled with grass/leaves etc. packed. somehow i think mice got in as the cover was on tightly! Battery was charged as i used the winch to attach to my other quad to tow back. Any idea/suggestions? Fuse, ground wire/ starter switch? Please help.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
used P5 to tow log splitter out of garage 50 yards. start no problem. used for weeks, no problem starting. went to tow splitter back and no start. just clicking. took off battery cover and was filled with grass/leaves etc. packed. somehow i think mice got in as the cover was on tightly! Battery was charged as i used the winch to attach to my other quad to tow back. Any idea/suggestions? Fuse, ground wire/ starter switch? Please help.
Yep, mouse nest. Like Red500 said - look for chewed wiring.

Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
Welcome from western Washington!

Mike

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome. Sounds like u have mice issues. Look for chewed Wiring.

When u get a chance, post some pics if your rig. These guys wont be as nice about it as I am 😏

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome. Sounds like u have mice issues. Look for chewed Wiring.

When u get a chance, post some pics if your rig. These guys wont be as nice about it as I am 😏
ROFLMFAO - Dammit, Remington, U owe me a keyboard -
iap.gif

advertisement