Pair of P500's

shakemandril

shakemandril

Jul 27, 2014
Four Corners
Heres a shot of our P500's. Got one last summer and the other one A few days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Sweet,
Looks like the passengers love them!
Now that Yellow has a new set of wheels... how long before Red gets a pair?
A new set of shoes makes a world of difference.
Thanks for sharing.

shakemandril

shakemandril

Jul 27, 2014
Four Corners
I have the rims for the red rig, wanted to give these Buzzsaws a chance before I make a final choice. I think I will probably end up getting some Bighorn 2's for it. The passengers are spoiled, they are the reason we got the yellow one! Loving the Honda machines so far. Should be a good summer.

Reactions: scott
slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Nice, I'am sure you have a good time riding around your area. Sure looks like a nice place to ride. I also have two machines only the second is a Polaris 500 mid size, sure wish it was a Honda instead.

shakemandril

shakemandril

Jul 27, 2014
Four Corners
The riding here is amazing, almost never ending opportunity. This area is packed with hundreds of miles of trails and washes with thousands of miles of dirt roads. Just to our north is the beginning of the San Juan Mountain range which offers even more opportunity. We have taken the Red one over four mountain passes and most of the trails associated with them, and absolutely loved every minute of it. (Engineer, Stony, Cinnamon and Hurricane passes all near Silverton/Eureka CO)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!