Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi guys im new here and i have the same problem on my 2016 honda pioneer 1000-5 i did a highlifter kit 2" with 1" extra on front and with 32" and it still rubs a bit on one side front driver side dont no what alse to do to prevent it from messing up my floor plastic i been looking for longer studs that will feet to add spacers but cant find them any tips will be greatly appreciated

32" tires! Let's see some pics for sure. Got any videos? How about your thoughts on how it pulls those tires?

I know, lots of questions. Welcome to the forum BTW.

Reactions: Gabriel727
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
All of my riding is in mud. I would really like to go to 30" tires. The forward arched arms would be perfect.
Ground clearance is everything.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks, and i sure will i post some pic and videos soon.

The thread count on the Terex is different and I had to use some different Lugnuts with some special adapters.

I would search around for some that are made specifically for the Honda

Let me know if you can't find any and I'll tell you what I did to make those work

Reactions: Gabriel727
Gabriel727

Gabriel727

May 12, 2016
Tampa bay area,fl
The thread count on the Terex is different and I had to use some different Lugnuts with some special adapters.

I would search around for some that are made specifically for the Honda

Let me know if you can't find any and I'll tell you what I did to make those work

I been searching around and cant seem to find longer studs or spacers that comes with the longer studs for the honda p1000 i got this problem on my left front driver side tire that it touches the plastic for about a inch.

Gabriel727

Gabriel727

May 12, 2016
Tampa bay area,fl
IMG 20160514 WA0003
32" tires! Let's see some pics for sure. Got any videos? How about your thoughts on how it pulls those tires?

I know, lots of questions. Welcome to the forum BTW.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!