MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
This much:
IMG 2985

That was taken at 3:00 on Sunday. About 1:00 the temp went above 32º and it started melting. Actually found more on the ground down-state than in Leota.

Buckaroo41

Buckaroo41

Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2022
South of Heaven West of Hell
Ownership

1. 520
Buckaroo41 - what kind of yard trailer did you paint and sticker up to make it a Honda trailer? Did the trailer have the fenders or did you add them?

I love it! Might need to do the same to the trailer I have up at the cabin.
That is an actual Honda atv trailer that was manufactured by a canadian company for Honda Canada. Was available in the mid to late 80s. I was lucky enough to purchase it from the original owner at a steal.

Buckaroo41

Buckaroo41

Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2022
South of Heaven West of Hell
Ownership

1. 520
Barn find.
I picked up this 1992 Honda fourtrax 300 out of a barn yesterday. 4 bald tires (had to air one up to get it out of the barn). No key. Owner side it does run, but it's been a long time. All plastic and mud guards seem to be in good shape.
I ordered a new ignition switch for it yesterday, we'll see how it goes.
View attachment 410470
Post some pics once you get her all shined up!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is an actual Honda atv trailer that was manufactured by a canadian company for Honda Canada. Was available in the mid to late 80s. I was lucky enough to purchase it from the original owner at a steal.
🤯I didn’t know that was a legit Honda trailer. I just thought it was a well done custom. It’s even cooler now!

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
I was wondering if that was a legit Honda trailer? Through the 70's and 80's Honda commissioned a lot of different companies to make stuff to market Honda. Anyone remember the Honda bicycle or scooter?
Honda kick n go scooter

Now you've given me something to spend countless hours searching for on ebay or market place