P500 pic's

N

nevadasam

Nov 7, 2016
Washoe County, Nevada
Ownership

1. 500
is there a simple way to post pic's here (more than one) or is it necessary to jump thru all the hoops ... enjoy the site but not real user friendly ....

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can pic multiples if you use the web view.

If you’re using Tapatalk it’s one at a time but that is a limitation of tapatalk not the forum.

If I want to post multiples I will go to web view in tapatalk.

7A69BC0F BAA5 4FA0 8707 123BFFAC9632

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
is there a simple way to post pic's here (more than one) or is it necessary to jump thru all the hoops ... enjoy the site but not real user friendly ....
If the pics are on your device, click the "upload file" button below the text box and you should be able to search your device and add the photo. Once uploaded, you will be given the option to insert a thumbnail or full image placed at the location of the cursor.

If they are online somewhere, you will have to hotlink them using the image button above the text box, then copy/paste the link. Be aware that some sites like assholebucket have started blocking this (IE-"3rd party hosting").

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!