S

Scamih

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m looking for a passenger side panel for Honda Oem soft doors. I ran a stick through mine this weekend and don’t want to buy the full set. Thought I would get lucky and find someone that did the same thing to the driver side and had a passenger side laying around.

Reactions: TxDoc
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m looking for a passenger side panel for Honda Oem soft doors. I ran a stick through mine this weekend and don’t want to buy the full set. Thought I would get lucky and find someone that did the same thing to the driver side and had a passenger side laying around.
Check Ronayers or Rockymountainatv I believe you can buy panels individually.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
don’t want to buy the full set.
Im pretty sure you will have to.
Dont get mad when I say this….
If u use the search up top you will see from the resident Honda tech and others on many Threads and Posts that you will have to buy a full set.

Afternarket is a different ballgame. Although thats the first time Ive ever heard the 2 @NTCPrezJB mentioned. I wouldnt bet on RMATV having any. They typically dont get that special in parts, just Honda OEM and you cant get separately.
There is one that I know and found on here that sells just inserts but they only do the Talon 2 door. Maybe someone will have a link to add for ya. Good luck and come back here with a link for others If u find any. Dont leave us hanging Like Epsine

You must tell us how you landed on your side? You mentioned/started it😉🥳

S

Scamih

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought I had to but a full set. I’m hoping somebody on here had one they wanted to get rid of. That’s what I put in my post.

• Haha
Reactions: Remington and TxDoc
S

Scamih

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Navigating a deep rut and and big root in front on one side. Another buddy tried it and caught himself before he tipped and we winched him down. Bad thing is my wife told me to back up right before I landed on her side.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I thought I had to but a full set. I’m hoping somebody on here had one they wanted to get rid of. That’s what I put in my post.
Yea seen that. Good luck, as u can see u need to oder the whole thing so If someone has some I can assure you they are holding on to them like bread at the last supper!

Dont forget to tag or hit Reply so we get notices that you did 😉