P500 Pioneer 520 factory cover

M

Mortdog

May 19, 2019
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Bought this factory cover. Figured I would post on here pictures of it. For some reason Honda doesn’t have any pictures of it. Lol Fits like a glove. Not sure how well it will hold up. But I’ll update if it fails. I live in MN so it will get tested in all 4 seasons. Labrador approved . 🍺👍

F5BFCAFB F680 4210 A06C FA7DAEEF602B F1AD26F1 E55E 4EAD A542 6F3CFF8A6EBA F1D81379 7DEF 41BC BAEA 31F75780DE3A

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Bought this factory cover. Figured I would post on here pictures of it. For some reason Honda doesn’t have any pictures of it. Lol Fits like a glove. Not sure how well it will hold up. But I’ll update if it fails. I live in MN so it will get tested in all 4 seasons. Labrador approved . 🍺👍

View attachment 267035 View attachment 267037 View attachment 267038
If you store it outside, Better use some rat bait in it or have blacks snakes that winter in your shop.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
L

Lookouttrout

Feb 12, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 500
Agree, a good shelter for rodents to feast on wires. A few past posts on that.
I’m waiting for a Honda to make a towable cover. I leave the hood off with cover along with smelly mouse stuff to keep them away along with a sound and light machine. 😁

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 267035 View attachment 267037 View attachment 267038
I bought one of those covers for my P5 back in January of 2016. Only used it for a couple of months, untill I could make room for it indoors. It fit and worked well. When I ordered mine, they had two versions for the P5. I think they were described as "with" and "without" acessories, or something like that. One fitting looser than the other. I got the "without acessorys" version, and it fit like a glove. If I had aftermarket bumpers, the Honda roof or any other bulging acessorys, it may have not worked. My low EMP metal roof fit fine. Thought I would mention this for anybody considering one.

Reactions: futzin and Mudder
L

Lookouttrout

Feb 12, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 500
I bought one of those covers for my P5 back in January of 2016. Only used it for a couple of months, untill I could make room for it indoors. It fit and worked well. When I ordered mine, they had two versions for the P5. I think they were described as "with" and "without" acessories, or something like that. One fitting looser than the other. I got the "without acessorys" version, and it fit like a glove. If I had aftermarket bumpers, the Honda roof or any other bulging acessorys, it may have not worked. My low EMP metal roof fit fine. Thought I would mention this for anybody considering one.
Oh...thank you.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!