BOX1

Pioneer 700-4 Rear doors

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I bought these at the time of purchase of my '15 700-4 pioneer. I'm not sure what years they fit with the exception of a 2015 , we used them for a few winters when we had two dogs so the dogs could ride in the heat with us but we only have one dog now and hardly ride anymore and I'm sick of looking at these in my basement. I have all the hardware to install the instructions can be had online , the doors do show some mild wear from lite use. I prefer local pick-up as I'm NOT paying for shipping and I would like the buyer to see them before buying. I have pics on my phone that I can text to you (I can't seem to get them to post here) if you would like my cell # 603-xxx-xxx8 and I would like to see $250 or Bo. Thanks Ben

Last edited:
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
@allgm1 I would suggest removing your personal number and just PM whoever might be interested in them.

My 2 cents

Good luck with the sale 👍
yea but that would require me to come and check here for reply all the time, i may not have time for that.

Reactions: Smitty335
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!