BOX1

P700 Pioneer 700 build

chrisrocks300

chrisrocks300

Sep 16, 2019
Brandon, MS
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey everyone, I wanted to formally introduce myself. My name is Chris, and I'm planning to be on here frequently to see people's builds and ask for advice. I don't own this pioneer myself, it's my grandpa's. That being said he has let me have it at as my project and I work on it for him in exchange to use it whenever I want. Here's what I have so far, I am excited to see ya'lls builds and hope you like it. So far I've installed a dual battery setup with an isolator, another main fuse box, a switched fuse box triggered by a solenoid, voltmeters powered from switched power off of both batteries separately, a winch, two sets of ditch lights, two bar lights, and a usb charger. If you guys know anything else I can do to this electrically to improve it feel free to suggest!

20190916 161934 20190916 161939 20190916 161945 20190916 192047 20190916 161410

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey everyone, I wanted to formally introduce myself. My name is Chris, and I'm planning to be on here frequently to see people's builds and ask for advice. I don't own this pioneer myself, it's my grandpa's. That being said he has let me have it at as my project and I work on it for him in exchange to use it whenever I want. Here's what I have so far, I am excited to see ya'lls builds and hope you like it. So far I've installed a dual battery setup with an isolator, another main fuse box, a switched fuse box triggered by a solenoid, voltmeters powered from switched power off of both batteries separately, a winch, two sets of ditch lights, two bar lights, and a usb charger. If you guys know anything else I can do to this electrically to improve it feel free to suggest!

View attachment 156086 View attachment 156087 View attachment 156088 View attachment 156089 View attachment 156090
Welcome!

Good to see a 700 build. It almost seems like the forgotten Pioneer.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome it's good to see a new 700 build thread. Looks like you have a good start. I would recommend a winch with synthetic rope. I rarely use it but it has saved me a lot of trouble. And gotta get some pretty wheels and 27 inch tires. If their not to heavy you won't notice a difference. Just keep the pictures coming , we like to look.

chrisrocks300

chrisrocks300

Sep 16, 2019
Brandon, MS
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome it's good to see a new 700 build thread. Looks like you have a good start. I would recommend a winch with synthetic rope. I rarely use it but it has saved me a lot of trouble. And gotta get some pretty wheels and 27 inch tires. If their not to heavy you won't notice a difference. Just keep the pictures coming , we like to look.

Welcome from Northeast Texas! 27/9/14 tires and wheel spacers makes them aggressive looking machines but more stable.

I would love to put new tires and rims on it but my grandpa doesn't want to change them because of price and he has bad knees to get in the thing, I was thinking about putting in a full stereo system and a CB radio next. Maybe after that a backup camera and air compressor and maybe after that a lighted whip. Possibilities are endless

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
@chrisrocks300, this probably isn't something your grandpa wants or even needs, but I'd really like to see some serious investigating into what power commander timing modifications can get out of the mildly tuned 700.

Also, be a sponge when you're around him. You want believe how many times (as you grow older) you'll realize just how wise he really is.

chrisrocks300

chrisrocks300

Sep 16, 2019
Brandon, MS
Ownership

1. 700-4
@chrisrocks300, this probably isn't something your grandpa wants or even needs, but I'd really like to see some serious investigating into what power commander timing modifications can get out of the mildly tuned 700.

Also, be a sponge when you're around him. You want believe how many times (as you grow older) you'll realize just how wise he really is.
I spend as much time around him as I can, I'm not sure how much time his mind has left. He is in the beginning of alzheimers. I've had 20 years with him now and learned a lot, but I'll be sad when he goes

P

pcs41775

Mar 21, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 156086 View attachment 156087 View attachment 156088 View attachment 156089 View attachment 156090
Where did you get that rocker panel