Pioneer Break in run, Haspen acres, IN

B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
We finally picked up our 700-4 Friday, and made a trip to Haspen acres Sunday, despite frigid temps (mid 20's for a high).

Short video clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMsefEPA ... e=youtu.be

We took along a friend, and our teenage son to fill the extra seats. There was perfect space on the tailgate to secure a large cooler.

IMG 0670

This was our first real "trail test". I found that it went nearly everywhere in 2wd, excellent traction. We were also suprised at how nimble it was, we were able to follow tight trails and sharp turns really well. There were only a few situations where I had to back up to make a turn, and it was mainly to change direction to avoid a deep hole or steep obstacle.

IMG 0691

IMG 0678 1

IMG 0674

IMG 0701

IMG 0711 1

IMG 0737

IMG 0758

I have a short video I'll post shortly.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Binfordw, At last, welcome to the family. You did good job with the post and the pictures showing your riding area. They are great. I'm sure your entire group enjoyed the day out riding.
Thanks for sharing. And look forward to more.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The bed extender would work well for your needs. I like your post and pictures.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Nice pictures and video. It's great to see how capable and nimble the Pioneer is while also hauling 4 adults.
Thanks for sharing!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!