pioneer plowing 16 to 18" of snow with drifts

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
You da man spifyd!

H

hydrantman

Great job with the plow, couldn't stop could you, where's the better half in the house staying warm? No plowing down here!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Bags packed. Truck loaded. I'm coming up there to play.
But, I'm sure it gets old quick. Lol.

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
round two this morning we got another 10" after that. tonight I will have to push back all of the banks with the tractor we have two more storms coming in the next few days. yes it gets old really quick. the first storm is fun but buy the end of winter its the hell with it its gota will melt some day.

L

linemanlogan

Jan 18, 2015
north dakota
That's how I am to. First few snowfalls I use the snowblower like crazy then after awhile I just end up using the loader instead just so I have a path to drive

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
more snow to night and tomorrow. Honda sxs still have your bags packed. I need some one to shovel. lol

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
Re: pioneer plowing 16 to 18" of snow with drifts

I went out for a little drift control today. we have another foot coming tomorrow. I hope to be on a plane before it gets here.

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
More snow coming your way?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!