Hillbilly Brake

Hillbilly Brake

Vendor
Apr 4, 2021
Urbana, Ohio
www.hillbillybrake.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It was great meeting and talking to all the members at the Takeover this past weekend. If you missed us or could not make the Takeover we are offering free shipping on all orders until June 18, 2021. Visit Hillbillybrake.com and Use the promo "TAKEOVER2021" at checkout to receive free shipping. Thanks again for all the business at the Takeover.

HBB Takeover booth 1

D

DDDonkey

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2017
AZ
@Hillbilly Brake I have your brake on the Pioneer and it is great! Are you thinking about branching out to other brands outside of Honda? I would really like to get one of your products for another brand, the ability to add a pad lock is a great security feature.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It was great meeting and talking to all the members at the Takeover this past weekend. If you missed us or could not make the Takeover we are offering free shipping on all orders until June 18, 2021. Visit Hillbillybrake.com and Use the promo "TAKEOVER2021" at checkout to receive free shipping. Thanks again for all the business at the Takeover.

View attachment 277303
And thank you for installing it! I love it!

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I certainly enjoyed talking with you guys at the 21 Takeover. Bought a brake from you while we were tent neighbors! Super easy install and works great. Nice, useful product.

Reactions: ChadD