RickyB

RickyB

Jan 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
6149a8cd21cd47789cff08120d6410bb.jpg
94e1bf75ad4d46eebf79c5946d7f0086.jpg
. Ok no more tournaments for two months. Time to start getting ready for the takeover. Question. One I should have asked when I made reservations. Do the tent areas at RRB have picnic tables and fire pits? Trying to figure out what all to pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Kinda curious as well. We have always camped at Windrock but never Royal Blue. I don't know really what to expect either. Also did they tell you an exact campsite or is it first come first serve? My reservations don't mention a site #.

RickyB

RickyB

Jan 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Kinda curious as well. We have always camped at Windrock but never Royal Blue. I don't know really what to expect either. Also did they tell you an exact campsite or is it first come first serve? My reservations don't mention a site #.

If my memory serves me I think they told me I would get that when I got there. They said if I come after hours I would have a packet at the general store or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!