Please give me yall feed back. 2014-1014 honda models

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Hi, I am new here and i have viewed this site often. Today i went to my honda dealer to get a fuel filter for my 2007 rancher. as i was walking out i stopped by the pioneer and knowing i alread test drove it , i started asking the sales guy questions about new releases and 2015 models . needles to say his manager was right there. i asked if he would now if a new sport utv or and other kind of utv they may release . both him and the manager said honda has great thinks coming to the sxs industry and thats all we can say , we have never seen it but heard great thinks to come in the near future.

So people what is your thoughts or have you heard any rumors your self.

240tt

Mar 11, 2014
2015 Pioneer 900 2 & 4
Fully adjustable front and rear shocks
MSRP of 12,699.00
Suppose????

helimech

helimech

Feb 11, 2014
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, look at their history. They only come out with new stuff every couple of years

Reactions: sxs2015

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!