Power to fuse box for switches

Justin21

Justin21

Mar 25, 2016
Jacksonville, Fl
In the process at the moment have all switches hooked up and accessories but can't find a wire when key turns on to supply power to my fuse box. Anyone on at the moment that can help me. Would like to have this done tonight and will repay you in pictures of all accessories working lol. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In the process at the moment have all switches hooked up and accessories but can't find a wire when key turns on to supply power to my fuse box. Anyone on at the moment that can help me. Would like to have this done tonight and will repay you in pictures of all accessories working lol. Thanks in advance!

Most people get switch on power from the white/black stripe wire that runs the "accessory" circuit on the stock fuse block. this wire runs from the accessory fuse to the 12volt accessory plug that is on the lower dash.
also take a look at the electrical wiring thread... it has a lot of good info with pictures.

Reactions: Mushroom
Justin21

Justin21

Mar 25, 2016
Jacksonville, Fl
7abe65bf9b98622c54fc951d30b95337

Justin21

Justin21

Mar 25, 2016
Jacksonville, Fl
Thank you for your help. I really do appreciate it. You saved a head ache that was being caused lol

Reactions: PioneerPete
Justin21

Justin21

Mar 25, 2016
Jacksonville, Fl
I have done a pretty good bit of mods but didn't do a thread. These are 28x10 motor bosses

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!