100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t know how many of you guys pay attention to the precious metals market and obviously some is manipulated with ETFs but it’s always good to hold physical, tangible assets in times of societal crisis. The number of my friends on here over the years I have given silver to just a few coins here and there in the hopes that you guys would start collecting to hedge against like I said, some type of societal financial market collapse. There’s only so much that can be done to continue to prop up the current stock market, and with the rise of the bricks nations, looking to back their currency by gold as well as last time, I checked another 19 countries were looking to drop the petrodollar and get on the bandwagon with the brick nations. currently gold is hovering around $2200 with a premium included. Good luck getting it for that right now according to my very good close friend who is a registered grader coin (GCS) ETC…dealer back in North Carolina he is saying that talk is that very soon gold will be shooting up to $2600 per ounce. The sky is the limit, nobody really knows where it’s going to go and at some point when our own government decides they’re gonna rob us and redistribute our wealth. They will probably try to keep us from having anything to hedge against their central bank Digital currency CBDC. I would never suggest anybody to purchase paper money or paper precious metals. You definitely don’t want to leave it in your bank. In 1933 the government went around and seized everybody’s gold after devaluing it, they seized it, and then they raised the value again, basically ripping off everybody. It’s obvious that most people cannot just drop thousands of dollars on something like process metals but most people can still buy silver which is currently hovering around $25 spot value. There is speculation that when everything settles, that gold will be as valuable as $30,000 an ounce, and that silver will go up to as much as $300-$3,000 an ounce. We may never know, but the central bank digital currency is not something that will be good for any of us bottom feeders.

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: ChadD
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All those dimes i gave everyone are now worth $2.00 + each. Including premium. Unless you’re @Plumber32 whom claims i gave him a 1916D dime which usually sell for around $1000, because of it’s numismatic value.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Ever see the Adams Family Values movie?

They had a whole basement packed with gold Doubloons.

They had old eternal wealth over the ages.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All those dimes i gave everyone are now worth $2.00 + each. Including premium. Unless you’re @Plumber32 whom claims i gave him a 1916D dime which usually sell for around $1000, because of it’s numismatic value.
I had ya going on that one lol.

Reactions: ChadD and 100Acre

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!