Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
August 2, 2019. To my surprise the trails have been bulldozed much wider and smoother for active logging trucks. Rode trails on both sides of road from entrance to cemetery. The prior rough rocky trail climb at the first creek crossing is now smoothed out. One negative is the loss of the scenic woody and technical trail base, a positive is the nice cruising speed. A few crossings at the gas pipe line closed due to active work (first time I’ve seen porta-potties on the gas right of way).

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
August 2, 2019. To my surprise the trails have been bulldozed much wider and smoother for active logging trucks. Rode trails on both sides of road from entrance to cemetery. The prior rough rocky trail climb at the first creek crossing is now smoothed out. One negative is the loss of the scenic woody and technical trail base, a positive is the nice cruising speed. A few crossings at the gas pipe line closed due to active work (first time I’ve seen porta-potties on the gas right of way).
Smoothed trails ...... THAT sucks!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Anyone planning a ride at Prentice Cooper? Wanting to try those new trails with the P500.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would like to but it will be a month or so before I can get back up there.

Reactions: Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Rode Haley Rd. today, trails down to creek crossing still rocky, water level low..

B4EDEEC6 2C84 4CB3 AE07 1B7EBC311417

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!