Question for Colorado Residents going to Moab - street legal

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
When my Mother still lived in Moab, she had her Ranger outfitted for the street and drove it most of the time instead of her car. The exception was cold and snowy or the absolute heat in August and September.

I no longer can claim residency in Moab or Utah for that matter. So, I'm not sure I can get my P520 street legal in Utah. I can still pay the $35 fee to ride it on public land, but as far as I can tell Utah no longer is reciprocal with other states. I hope that I am wrong about this and I can get it ready and registered prior to the Elk hunt later this year. We hun the LaSal mountains just East o Moab.

Rob

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!