P500 Racertech

SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
After buying a great spring package from them for the RZR I had, I contacted them and asked for some products for our 500's and also asked them to check out this site for ideas for products...they were one of the few companies that made a lift for the RZR that didn't bind axles (2")...give them a comment on their facebook page...they seemed pretty interested (which is more than I can say about Fox or Walker Evans) Racer Tech

miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
After buying a great spring package from them for the RZR I had, I contacted them and asked for some products for our 500's and also asked them to check out this site for ideas for products...they were one of the few companies that made a lift for the RZR that didn't bind axles (2")...give them a comment on their facebook page...they seemed pretty interested (which is more than I can say about Fox or Walker Evans) Racer Tech
I believe walker evans sells shocks for P500 they are expensive but are available

SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
Not for the 500...I emailed them and they had no plans for shocks for the 500..neither did Fox...I believe the ones they have are for the 700 however if you find a link, please let me know...I'm not sure how good the shocks would be without springs and a front relocation package..those front shocks are just too vertical

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
same response I got from every suspension company but I did some research and think shocks from a rhino may!!!!!!!! fit

SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
Do you think the Rhino shocks would be any better? seems like they are the same type of machine or are you thinking aftermarket shocks? I saw W/E makes aftermarket shocks for the Rhino...hell I'll pay $1600 for a better ride!! Also do you think a front shock relocation would be necessary to make it better?

Last edited:
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
if I had the spare cash I would order them and if I couldn't get to work just return them

Reactions: SBuckJ
SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
That's awesome...are the specs the same eyelet to eyelet? There wouldn't be much adjustability but I'm afraid that without locating a mount, on the front at least, the difference may not be too noticeable..they are so vertical. That's why I figured racertech could get involved...I'm getting tired of waiting-lol

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
I hear ya and i think (dont quote me im at work lol) they are an inch longer then the stock p5s which will not effect cv binding

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!