Radio wired to ignition

J

Jgfromthesip

Mar 17, 2023
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This maybe a dumb question here , I am a new owner of a 2018 pioneer 1000-3 I have an over head radio with speakers , but it is wired to a toggle switch that I have to flip on and off for usage. Is there a way to wire it to the ignition like in a car ?

Teebow

Teebow

Nov 21, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X4
This maybe a dumb question here , I am a new owner of a 2018 pioneer 1000-3 I have an over head radio with speakers , but it is wired to a toggle switch that I have to flip on and off for usage. Is there a way to wire it to the ignition like in a car ?
Club store has a clip on ignition on/off plug that works great and easy install. I got one myself.

Reactions: Rayger143
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hit Club Store up on top
Hit Parts and ACC on top
Hit Connectors and look for picture below

BTW, there are no stupid questions. Ask my wife.lol

View attachment 379267
That picture is incorrect for his application.
Will be better suited for his needs. Plug I shared will grab power from the 12v accessory port. AKA cig lighter

Reactions: Rayger143
C

CP25

Feb 27, 2023
Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Will be better suited for his needs. Plug I shared will grab power from the 12v accessory port. AKA cig lighter
👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!