P1000 RB3 G-MOUNT 1000 - HONDA PIONEER 1000

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Taking Orders now for our New and Exciting Rifle gun rack!!!! Fits long guns and AR's that are collapsible stock

See our review below

John B.
Verified Reviewer

5.0 star rating

11/03/20
Best purchase in a long time!

Review by John B. on 3 Nov 2020review stating Best purchase in a long time!
So it’s my understanding that I was the first one to have this in my position and I must say it’s one of the best accessories I’ve purchased yet. RB3 off-road knocked this one out of the park! It was packaged great the everything was numbered with good picture instructions that were super easy to follow. If you’re considering this purchase you wonRead more about review stating Best purchase in a long time!
’t be disappointed. I also want to give a shout out to Joann and Bob for top notch customer service! I beat the piss out of it elk hunting for 7 days and it did great!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!