P700 Rear door storage--nice hatch option

sayulero

sayulero

Supporting Member
Oct 30, 2023
Mesilla New Mexico
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well, after researching options and receiving many good ideas from members, I decided on the marine hatch modification. Planning to add cabinet locks since my buggy will be living in a coastal Mexican surfing/fishing village where not everyone respects the laws 100%. Just to make it not so easy to "grab and go"...

IMG 3139 IMG 3140

sayulero

sayulero

Supporting Member
Oct 30, 2023
Mesilla New Mexico
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well, after researching options and receiving many good ideas from members, I decided on the marine hatch modification. Planning to add cabinet locks since my buggy will be living in a coastal Mexican surfing/fishing village where not everyone respects the laws 100%. Just to make it not so easy to "grab and go"...

View attachment 409029 View attachment 409030
DPI Marine DPF Black Flush Series Hatch Door, 9" x 12" O.D. frame

Here is the link to one source for the 9 x 12 hatch door. I trimmed the bottom flange to fit against the bump-out in the door, and trimmed the little tab strip on the back of the adjustable bumper.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!