Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
These look interesting, not shipping until July.

IMG 8035

Phantomhunter1

Phantomhunter1

Mar 2, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These look interesting, not shipping until July.

View attachment 433086
Hey pal. They are great. I had them in the pioneer at TO. I put the RZR seat bottoms on. The girls loved them. We tried a regular seat cushion. While they were better than the stock seat the kids still complained about sore butts and cramped legs. I heard zero rear seat complaints this year. Makes the day much more enjoyable for everyone else when back seat passengers aren't miserable.

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Hey pal. They are great. I had them in the pioneer at TO. I put the RZR seat bottoms on. The girls loved them. We tried a regular seat cushion. While they were better than the stock seat the kids still complained about sore butts and cramped legs. I heard zero rear seat complaints this year. Makes the day much more enjoyable for everyone else when back seat passengers aren't miserable.View attachment 433123
I knew I looked at someone’s ride with talon seats, just couldn’t remember who. I’ve been using the 2” foam cushions but still get complaints.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I have a set of these, sans cushions, that I got from @TripleB. They weren't made by RAD Customs - I forget how he told me they were made. I still have to figure out which seat bottoms to use with them.

Reactions: TripleB
Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I found it interesting that they just sit in there, no mods to original seats, pull in out in seconds. Price is a little steep, but so is everything these days.

Reactions: JenElio and Scoop
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I found it interesting that they just sit in there, no mods to original seats, pull in out in seconds. Price is a little steep, but so is everything these days.
Do you use the bed in the P1K often? If not, get a used set of RZR seats off eBay or somewhere else and mount them in. World of a difference for the kids and adults (not a Sasquatch) I have a set in mine you can check out next weekend 👍

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Do you use the bed in the P1K often? If not, get a used set of RZR seats off eBay or somewhere else and mount them in. World of a difference for the kids and adults (not a Sasquatch) I have a set in mine you can check out next weekend 👍
I do when I bring the dog, Hell now that we have the Talon, next weekend might be the last time anyone sits back there for a while.

Reactions: JenElio
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Do use them with these seat brackets, @JenElio ?

advertisement