lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Hey is that the new logo at the end of the video?
Looks good.

It sounds like you are open to taking tips to improve your videos.
How bout some tips on how to hide the cost of a full set of W/E shocks from your wife?
Seams you pulled it off somehow.

Reactions: chrisC
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Looks good.

How bout some tips on how to hide the cost of a full set of W/E shocks from your wife?

My wife is behind me 100% on establishing my YouTube channel so that one day I can do it full time. I knew doing a review on these would help tremendously on getting people to my channel and subscribing. Trust me, I knew better than to order without discussing it first. Plus my wife and I are 3 years debt free so we have a bit save for "special purchases" like this...lol. If I don't have the cash for it I don't buy it.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Looks good.

That is the new logo yes! I think it fits perfectly! I have merchandise available to but I'm not going to be "that guy" who post links and pushed stuff like that on every post. There is a link for my store in the YouTube vid description if you're interested. Just stickers and shirts now but more to come soon

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Ran into a slight snag when installing the rears but nothing to major. Looking forward to spending some time behind the wheel and seeing how these do.

I think it's BS that the bolts don't work correctly right outta the box. Probably trying to use the same bolts that come with a different set up to save cost. For that kind of money it should be a trouble free install.
Where was your buddy Jiminy?

Reactions: Miss_Oak
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I think it's BS that the bolts don't work correctly right outta the box. Probably trying to use the same bolts that come with a different set up to save cost. For that kind of money it should be a trouble free install.
Where was your buddy Jiminy?
The bolts are the stock pioneers ones, the shocks don't come with any you just reuse those. But you may be on to something about the bushing spacers perhaps.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Nice work Jay, where were your stock rear springs set on the cam adjuster?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That is the new logo yes! I think it fits perfectly! I have merchandise available to but I'm not going to be "that guy" who post links and pushed stuff like that on every post. There is a link for my store in the YouTube vid description if you're interested. Just stickers and shirts now but more to come soon
So where is the link for part 2 testing complete set?

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Nice work Jay, where were your stock rear springs set on the cam adjuster?
One notch, or whatever you would call it, from the lowest setting. In other words one up on the softest setting the stock shocks can give you.

Reactions: 906UP
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!