P700 Recommed accessories

S

Swiesler

Dec 31, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am looking to buy a 2021 700-4D. Wondering what acc. I should buy from Honda vs aftermarket. Roof windshield, winch, plow, mirrors. I think.

Reactions: Lady01
livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am looking to buy a 2021 700-4D. Wondering what acc. I should buy from Honda vs aftermarket. Roof windshield, winch, plow, mirrors. I think.

Aftermarket on about all accessories will give you more to choose from. Wont always save money, but sometimes do that as well. Also your dealer may help with accessories and/or already have some installed. Those may be aftermarket as well. When I bought mine it already had roof and flip windshield but they are both kolpin

lawoftangent

lawoftangent

Sep 15, 2020
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-2
I went aftermarket for all of the items that you mentioned. Pricing it out I was able to save about 1,000 on the winch, roof, windshield, and plow setup. I went with Kolpin for the windshield and roof and the installs were fairly easy (though I will caution if you intend on buying the Honda factory soft doors, do not by the Kolpin Pro roof, as you will have to make some modifications to the sides of the roof to get the doors to fit.) KFI winch bracket was easy to install, and the longest part of the Denali Plow install was installing the bolts for the cutting edge and rubber flap.

If you have the dealership install items like the winch and plow, I am fairly certain they will not install them without the prerequisite "attachment kit", which bloats their price quite a bit. Items like the plow and winch have a "prep kit" to the tune of a few hundred bucks each.

At least, that was what I was told at the dealership. It's what prompted me, for the most part, to go aftermarket with almost all of the accessories I have bought for my buggy.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
You've got time to price aftermarket and take that info to your dealer. Offer him a chance to match it.

HP700

HP700

Mar 7, 2021
Pa
Ownership

1. 700-2
Get the Honda windshield that is poly with the hard coat finish, Get yourself a good warn winch 4500 or bigger.

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!